Access the same insights used by real estate agents and banks
Reports are provided by property market research leaders CoreLogic RP Data.
This market data intelligence is for home buyers, sellers and investors to achieve an active reading of a property’s performance.
This will have the end result for many members make better property buying and selling decisions and ultimately put them in a better financial position.
Our members can now better estimate the sale value of a property and take a much deeper dive into data before deciding on which property to buy and where, by using the benchmarking option, analyse comparable properties for sale, for rent and recently sold.
Why do I need these reports?
On-line property reports are for both the purchaser and the seller. You would never buy a property without undertaking appropriate market research and due diligence for an individual property its suburb and its demographic make-up.
A property report will help identify and lower any potential risks associated with a specific property. They are also ideal if you are planning to sell your property and to establish a market value without totally relying on a real estate agent’s appraisal.
These reports should form the basis of your market intelligence gathering process. If you are selling how do you set the price? If you are buying what offer can you make?
What type of reports can I order?
Request any of the following reports from the Property Analysis Pack
- Sales History report for the suburb - and the last 90 days advertised properties- this report contains a street address, sales price, sale date, area m2. Covers all reported sales (auction results, house prices, and unit prices) in the past 12 or 24 months in the postcode(s) of your choice. This report provides a snapshot into a postcode area and it includes demographic information such as population size, age statistics, family statistics, occupation, education, transport to work, type of dwelling, and nature of occupancy.
- Automated Valuation Report (AVR) – per individual street address property - Price your individual property, gives you a full market update – including a current price estimate – on an individual property (actual address). Shows the last reported sale price for the property or auction result. This is an ideal report to have especially if you are thinking of making an offer on the property.
- Individual Street Address Property Report for buyers and sellers (CMA)- What does it tell me? The Individual Street Property Investment Report provides you with key information on your selected property for investment analysis. Where available, this report contains previous sales for this property including dates and amount paid by previous owners, rental data, area profile, cadastral map & aerial photo, and property photo. Capital growth graph (Past 10 Years), suburb map, age/sex ratio, household income, structure, and occupancy. Also available on this report is the percentage change in median price, number of house & unit sales per annum, past sales in your selected suburb and advertised properties for the last 90 days.
- On The Market - Market Monitor Compare Report- For Sale and For Rent.
- Suburb Statistics Report – demographics, median sales prices, and capital growth rates.
- Auction Results Report - Nationally or actual Suburb (name your suburb).
- Rental Comparison Report – View current properties listed for rent and compare your property current and future rental yield.
- Sales Reports - This report details recent historical sales in a given suburb. It provides for the date of the sale the sale value and the property address. The report provides for the last 3 months to ongoing and updated property sale prices and 24 months of historic sale prices. The sales reported are all recent. Addresses are also provided so that once you inspect properties within the same area it will guide you to establish property values.
The above reports provide you with the clarity of the information to further your understanding of the property market and hence increase your knowledge of the market.
Found a property? Request a property report to find all its related market information. Is it overpriced, how long has it been on the market? Or find out exactly what the neighbours paid for their property and when!
You can order this service via the Inner Circle online store or contact your Medicaid Private Manager.